Your Custom Web Design Heroes Are Here
Meet Erin & Ben
Chasing Brunch is the collaborative effort of Erin Kayvedo and Ben Laudicano. Named “Rhode Island Startup to Watch in 2020” by Rhode Island Inno, we’ve been hard at work delivering for the clients who trust us with their digital design needs.
In January 2019, DESIGNxRI awarded Chasing Brunch the Providence Design Catalyst Grant. Ever since, our Rhode Island web design studio has been pushing forward for clients across the country.
There isn’t much Erin Kayvedo can’t do. She spent years as a UX designer, driving conversions with originally crafted web designs. Now, as Co-Founder and Creative Director of Chasing Brunch, she’s putting her skills to work for the clients who trust her to boost their brands.
- UX design – websites, mobile apps, ecommerce intended to convert
- Brand identity systems – your brand’s vibe is safe with us
- Custom web design – bring your vision to life
- Illustrative and custom typography – need a custom font? We got you
- Mural, sign painting, and billboards – there’s no sign (or project) too big
Hometown: Waipahu, HI
A nerd who draws, Ben Laudicano merges front-end development with custom web design to produce high-performing outcomes for our clients. After working for large companies and small design studios, he co-founded the perfect spot with Chasing Brunch. Ben connects different technologies into one powerful result that keeps our clients coming back to our Rhode Island web design studio.
- Custom WordPress sites – custom themes, troubleshooting, and everything in-between
- Future-proof solutions – we set your website up for the long-haul, so you can update on your terms
- CRM integration & design – custom email templates, landing pages, lead campaigns, content-based A/B testing
- Tech support – Plug-in updates, malware removal, 301 redirects, HTML